High Rollers Dispensary is located between Florida and Arkansas Avenues along Denver’s historic South Pearl Street. This high-end cannabis boutique sits among many other locally-owned shops, quaint eateries and personal wellness facilities where it aims to help connect the community with the healing powers of cannabis-based therapy.
We are currently building two dispensaries in Portland, Oregon and just won the license for Maryland.
Duties and Roles
– Will oversee METRC and BioTrack
– Uploading MITS Reports at the end of the day
– BioTrack Inventory matches METRC Inventory
– Have similar duties to the manager, including the day-to-day operations of the dispensary, managing security, sales, patient/customer services, inventory and the opening and closing procedures they will be in charge of.
– Oversees operations according to established policies and procedures.
– Assist with bud-tending, checking customer/patients in, checking customers/patients out, inventory count, etc. when/if needed.
– Assist with processing of flower for both rec and med.
– Oversee cleanliness of the store, inside and outside.
– Main Duties include:
– Managing and relaying all information to the employees
– Help with managing inventory control
– Notifying when low or out of product.
– Hiring new Staff, Training, Vacation requests, Staff Scheduling.
– Basically anything HR related
– Help with managing social media (delegate to budtenders as you like)
– Post specials on FB, Weedmaps, Leafly, Website.
– Making sure we have deals up on Weedmaps.
– Making sure all photos and products are up-to-date based on what we currently have in stock on Weedmaps, Leafly, etc.
– 3-4 times per week
– Marketing Program (can delegate to budtenders as you deem necessary)
– Daily Deals
– Blog Posts
– Community Outreach
– Display Analysis
– In-house specials
– Train Employees on Marketing Program
Assistant Manager Position will be salary base starting at $2,600/month. This position is Full Time and will require you to work at least 50+ hours per week. No tips. Must be proficient in BioTrack and METRC with at least one year of experience in the industry. You will have your own desk. We will have business cards made for you as well. We are looking for someone who is charismatic and very personable. Since we are a new company, there is plenty of room to grow and other positions to be filled down the road
Check out our website at www.highrollers420.com
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with any questions you may have.
106 total views, 5 today